Quick link to:
In the past I have always had to deal with slime and green filth in the drinking troughs. Thanks to Watter the water is crystal clear, even in the meadow. This has contributed greatly to the milk production of my cows and that is why Watter has been my best purchase of the last few years.
- Jan Geerlig, Dairy Farmer in Witteveen
Surface water is a potential risk for my livestock. Using Watter means I can exclude this source of infection. This was immediately visible in the drinking troughs. This gives me assurance.
- Hessel Jan Jensma, dairy farmer in Miedum
Since I have been using Watter the cows have had less udder infections. Because of this we have had to toss less milk. Additionally the costs for antiobiotics have also declined.
- Arjan Hoorn, Dairy Farmer in Peest
I have first tried Watter for six months to find out whether it would suit our company, as in the past I have used too many other products that did not work. Now, the water for my goats is fully clean, which makes me exclude water as an source of infection.
- Heinie Alting, biological goat farmer in Sellingen
Watter fits in perfectly with our sustainable business concept. We reduce infection risks sustainably, which benefits animal health. I'm achieving better results since the introduction of Watter.
- Martijn Kirghof, owner dairy farm Hof Neu Jabel in Vielank (Germany)
After having tried out Watter for six months, we soon saw that the water mains became cleaner. This guarantees that we have optimum water quality for our poultry as well as for our pig farm.
- Marijke Folkers- in 't Hout co-owner Mevar pig and poultry farm in Veendam
Our company has enjoyed the Watter machine for years, not only do we save on chemicals in a jar, even our water has never been so clean. I recommend it to everyone.
- Herrald Klaassen, pig farmer in Coevorden
The Watter disinfection concept fits well in our company and has been providing an advantage for years because we have seriously reduced the use of chemicals.
- Paul Grefte, poultry farmer and owner of Sunbro suistainable barn concept
I have been able to try out the Watter machine for a year and the animals' health clearly improved. This excludes a source of contamination. The return on investment is sky high.
- Gert Altena, pig farmer in Hardenberg